My Mind Wandered...and it never came back! Her mind wanders to some great places and lucky for us she writes it down.
Like many awards, this one comes with conditions, so here goes.
*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
*Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
*Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award. http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html
*Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
*Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I have everything done except the 5 blogs so without further ado:
- just kicken it around by plainolebob. It is truely one of the most hysterical blogs I have read.
- The Time Crook by Hunter. I'm not even going to tell you to check out a certain post that stands out because ALL of his stories and haikus stand out. Trust me on this, you HAVE to go back and read the older posts too. Just don't be drinking anything while reading, swallowing and laughin at the same time hurt.
- The Good Girls by Sarah. Sarah has a way of putting words together to create some very wonderful stories. While reading the stories she writes your world will fade out and hers will take over.
- SecretOfficeConfessions by Kate. Publishing will never look the same agian. Wildly funny, you wont know if you want to work there or run screaming from the building.
- plentymorefishoutofwater An Englishman's guide to dating and social etiquette. A mans perspective on dating. He holds nothing back in his extremely humorous stories on dating.